You might remember from this post how scheduling my days just does not work for me. I am a lover of lists. They are my motivation and my direction. However, I usually write daily or weekly lists. Writing a monthly list is something completely new to me! I’m excited to try it out this month by joining the link up at With Grit and Grace . So here goes….
- Organize the website’s sidebar.
- Redo/create an ‘about me’ page.
- Write a monthly menu for March.
- Grocery shop for March recipe needs.
- Make Essie a skirt.
- Make Emmie a skirt.
- Have a Valentine tea with the kids.
- Organize the back porch shelves.
- Plan and host a birthday party for Essie.
- Plan and host a birthday party for Zeke.
- Take portraits of Emmie. (I haven’t done ANY formal pictures of her yet! Poor girl!)
- Create a recipe index here on the website and post at least one recipe in each general category.
I’m tempted to add more, but I am trying to encourage myself to keep it at a length realistic for me to finish. Want to join me? I would love to hear your goals for February!